The Pop and Jazz Platform Meeting 2020 will take place at the KASK & Conservatorium / School of Arts Gent, in Belgium, on 7-8 February 2020.
The Pop and Jazz Platform Preparatory Working Group:
- Lars Andersson (Malmoe Academy of Music, Malmo) - Chair
- Hannie Van Veldhoven (Utrechts Conservatorium, Utrecht)
- Udo Dahmen (Pop Akademie, Mannheim)
- Linda Bloemhard (Codarts Rotterdam)
- Susanne Abbuehl (Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- Jere Laukkanen (Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences)
- AEC office representative: Paulina Gut (AEC Project, Communication and Events Coordinator)
The AEC Preparatory Working Group
members work on the preparation of AEC events on voluntary basis. The AEC Preparatory Working Groups are all formed by coopting active individuals in the relevant field of specialization within AEC member institutions. Proactivity, as well as geographical and gender balances are the applied criteria to guarantee the diverse and dynamic character of the groups, who should ideally recreate the diversity of AEC members institutions.
Working Group members are financially supported by their home institutions, which cover their travel and accommodation expenses to the working group meetings and to the actual event.
For more information about the PJP Working Group please contact the AEC Office