Pop and Jazz Platform (PJP) Preparatory Working Group
The Pop and Jazz Platform (PJP) preparatory Working Group is in charge of the organization of the AEC Annual Pop and Jazz Platform meeting. This event aims to promote and support higher education in popular music and jazz in the widest definition of those terms. Both popular music and jazz include a variety of subgenres and styles as well as specific performance, learning and cultural practices. However we do believe that popular music and jazz as overall music forms are closely related through a set of common characteristics.
>>> Please click here to see the PJP Working Group Statement of Purpose.
Working Group members:
- Lars Andersson (Malmoe Academy of Music, Malmo) - Chair
- Erling Aksdal (Norwegian University of Science and Technology Trondheim)
- Hannie Van Veldhoven (Utrechts Conservatorium, Utrecht)
- Udo Dahmen (Pop Akademie, Mannheim)
- Linda Bloemhard (Codarts Rotterdam)
- Susanne Abbuehl (Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- AEC office representative: Paulina Gut (AEC Project, Communication and Events Coordinator)
- AEC office supervisor: Sara Primiterra (AEC Events and Project Manager)
For more information about the PJP Working Group please contact the AEC Office.