Pop and Jazz Platform (PJP) Preparatory Working Group
The Pop and Jazz Platform (PJP) preparatory Working Group is in charge of the organisation of the AEC Annual Pop and Jazz Platform meeting. This event aims to promote and support higher education in popular music and jazz in the widest definition of those terms. Both popular music and jazz include a variety of subgenres and styles as well as specific performance, learning and cultural practices. However, we do believe that popular music and jazz as overall music forms are closely related through a set of common characteristics.
Working Group members:
- Lars Andersson (Malmoe Academy of Music, Malmo) - Chair
- Hannie Van Veldhoven (Utrechts Conservatorium, Utrecht)
- Udo Dahmen (Pop Akademie, Mannheim)
- Linda Bloemhard (Codarts Rotterdam)
- Susanne Abbuehl (Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- Jere Laukkanen (Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences)
- Paulina Gut (AEC Project and Events Coordinator) - Working Group coordinator
The PJP Working Group Statement of Purpose is available here
For more information about the PJP Working Group please contact Paulina Gut - Working Group coordinator.