Professor (WSA) in education (full time)
Focus: Educating artists as teachers, communicators and co-creators
A position is vacant at Rhythmic Music Conservatory (RMC) as professor with special assignments (WSA) in education, as of 1 August 2019. The position involves teaching in the subject area of education, research, pedagogical development work, curriculum development and coordination, and participation in examinations. It is not a requirement that the applicant must have a professional background as a professional musician or music teacher.
Application deadline is March 18th, 2019. Read more and apply by clicking the link below.
- Job type/category: Academic
- Minimal education: Doctorate
- Minimal experience: 5 Years+ Experience
- Location(s): Denmark
- Other location: Copenhagen
- Language requirements: English
- Other language requirement: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian
- Working language(s): Danish, English
- Other working language: Swedish, Norwegian
Deadline for application
Files to download
- download Stillingsopslag - Professor i pædagogik - januar 2019_eng_endelig_30.1.2019