D. Career Development towards Professionalisation and Internationalisation
|To help cultural and creative players to internationalise their careers and activities, by further developing the AEC annual forum for exchange and mobility and by creating a common European platform for advertising job vacancies for instrumental and vocal musicians and composers in CCHE|
This strand of the FULL SCORE project is aimed at helping cultural and creative players to internationalise their careers and activities by delivering workshops for International Relations Coordinators (IRCs) and career centre staff in conservatoires, collecting employment data, and developing online tools supporting international career mobility. Eventually, with this strand of the project the AEC intends to establish a new and powerful information network.
Working Group Members
- Bruno Pereira (ESMAE, Porto) - Chairman
- Raffaele Longo (Conservatorio di Musica “San Pietro a Majella”, Napoli)
- Payam Gul Susanni (Yasar University School of Music, Izmir)
- Victor Ciulian (University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna)
- Hanneleen Pihlak (Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, Tallin) - EASY subgroup
- Christofer Fredriksson (University College of Opera - part of the Stockholm University of the Arts, Stockholm)
- Jan-Gerd Krüger (Prins Claus Conservatorium, Groningen)
- Student representative: Saara Lindahl (Sibelius Academy – University of the Arts, Helsinki)
- AEC Office representative: Sara Primiterra (AEC Events Manager) - EASY subgroup
- Organising interactive workshops aimed at internationalising the careers of students and staff of higher music education institutions.
- Sessions on mobility and employability organized in the framework of the AEC Annual Meetings for International Relations Coordinators (IRCs Meetings - Aalborg 2014, Corfu 2015, Krakow 2016).
- Developing a fully-professionalized Job acancies service developed as part of the AEC Website in order to advertise job vacancies for instrumental and vocal musicians, composers and conservatoire staff members at European level.
- Further-developing an expanded Members Area on the AEC website with new fields of information in order to assist those looking for mobility opportunities
- Coordinating a pilot project for the development of a Common Online Application System under the name of EASY (European Online Application System).
- Producing a Europe-wide study aiming at providing the sector with data on the destinations of conservatoire graduates, both on the types of professions that graduates enter and on the level of internationalisation of their careers.
- Report on the ‘Teacher Mobility from a Strategic Perspective´workshop, Aalborg 2014
- Report on the IRC annual meeting and workshops on International Careers and Project Writing, Corfu 2015
- Video Feedback on the IRC annual meeting and workshops on International Strategies and Project Writing, Krakow 2016
- EASY - European Online Application System
- Members Area of the AEC website
- AEC Job Vacancies platform
- Continuing addressing the themes of mobility and employability in future IRCs meetings
- Continuing developping the Members Area of the AEC website
- Continuing developping the AEC Job Vacancies platform
- Full implementation, improvement, develpment and expansion of the EASY - European Online Application System
The Strand D progress documentation is available for AEC members upon request. For further information, please contact the AEC Office.