The management of the Polifonia project was executed by the project steering group. Additionally, an external evaluator was appointed to ensure permanent monitoring and evaluation of the quality of the project’s work.
The steering group was composed by a representative of the contracting institution as chairman, the chairpersons of all groups, the external evaluator and the "Polifonia" Office Team.
Steering Group Outcomes
In addition to the steering group reports, which can be found below, the external evaluator of the project, Marc-Olivier Dupin, wrote two reports for the interim and final project reports respectively, which can be found below.
- Johannes Johansson – Chair (Royal College of Music in Stockholm)
- Pascale de Groote – Chair of the working group for continuous professional development for conservatoire management (Koninklijk Conservatorium - Artesis Hogeschool Antwerpen)
- Helena Gaunt – Chair of the Research working group (Guildhall School for Music and Drama, London)
- Christopher Caine – Chair of the Accreditation WG (Trinity College of Music, London)
- Jacques Moreau – Co-chair of the Bologna working group (Cefedem Rhône-Alpes, Lyon)
- Ester Tomasi – Co-chair of the Bologna working group (University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna)
- Kaarlo Hilden – Chair of the working group for Instrumental/Vocal Music Teacher Training (Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences)
- Marc-Olivier Dupin – External Evaluator of the Polifonia project (Director of France Musique, Paris)
- Martin Prchal (Polifonia project coordinator)
- Linda Messas (Polifonia project manager)
- Åžirin TuÄŸbay (Polifonia project administrator)
- Eleonoor Tchernoff (Polifonia project administrator)