The Pop and Jazz Platform Meeting 2021 will take place at The Grażyna and Kiejstut Bacewicz Academy of Music
in Łódź, Poland on 11-14 February 2021
The Pop and Jazz Platform Preparatory Working Group:
The AEC Preparatory Working Group
- Lars ANDERSSON (Malmoe Academy of Music) - Chair
- Erling AKSDAL (Norwegian University of Science and Technology Trondheim)
- Udo DAHMEN (Pop Academy Mannheim)
- Linda BLOEMHARD (Codarts, Rotterdam)
- Susanne Abbuehl (Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- Anna URUHU (Leeds College of Music)
- Paulina Gut (AEC Project, Communication and Events Coordinator)
members work on the preparation of AEC events on voluntary basis. The AEC Preparatory Working Groups are all formed by coopting active individuals in the relevant field of specialization within AEC member institutions. Proactivity, as well as geographical and gender balances are the applied criteria to guarantee the diverse and dynamic character of the groups, who should ideally recreate the diversity of AEC members institutions.
Working Group members are financially supported by their home institutions, which cover their travel and accommodation expenses to the working group meetings and to the actual event.
Do you want to get involved, contribute or learn more?
Please visit our website
or contact Paulina Gut
- PJP Working Group coordinator.