The Early Music Platform will take place at the Musikhochschule in Trossingen, Germany, on 8-10 October 2021
Early Music Platform Task Force
- Isaac Alonso de Molina (Royal Conservatoire The Hague) - Chair
- Claire Michon (CESMD de Poitou-Charentes de Poitiers) - AEC Council Representative
- Sara Primiterra (AEC Office) - Coordinator
- Ashley Solomon (Royal College of Music, London)
- Linde Brunmayr-Tutz (Musikhochschule Trossingen)
The AEC preparatory working groups members work on the preparation of AEC events on voluntary basis. The AEC Preparatory Working Groups are all formed by coopting active individuals in the relevant field of specialization within AEC member institutions. Proactivity, as well as geographical and gender balances are the applied criteria to guarantee the diverse and dynamic character of the groups, who should ideally recreate the diversity of AEC members institutions. Working group members are financially supported by their home institutions, which cover their travel and accommodation expenses to the working group meetings and to the actual event.