Three registrations are open for the AEC Congress 2020
In order to assure a smooth organization of the Congress, we kindly ask you to proceed with registering for the activies below as soon as possible.
Registration to the following session is free of charge and still open on the Pre-Congress Sessions Tab of the Congress webpage:
Pre-Congress Sessions: online from 26th October to 4th November
- Exploring Prejudices and Bias in the Conservatoire: Student Experiences, Monday 26th October 14:30 - 17:30 CET
- SWING, results after the first 2 years of the project, Monday 2nd November 10:30 – 11:30 CET
- Developing a dialogue between the conservatoire and the “near society” - A Design Thinking Workshop, Tuesday 3rd November, 14:30 – 16:00 CET
- EOALAB Impulse! – strengthening institutional collaboration to create opera training of the future, Tuesday 3rd November, 16:00 – 17:30 CET
- Entrepreneurship and Covid-19, Wednesday 4th November, 10:00 - 11:30 CET
- Re-thinking and Opening Curricula for Diverse Cultures, Wednesday 4th November 13:00 – 16:00 CET
AEC Congress 2020 "Going On(line) - Connecting Communities in the Digital Age", online from Vienna on 6th and 7th November
Please register by filling in the form on the Congress Registration Tab of the Congress webpage. Each participant is required to register individually but each institution will be invoiced only once every 10 participants. The early bird deadline is Monday 19th October. The final deadline to register to the Congress is Wednesday 28th October. Please make sure to register well in advance in order to have access to the pre-recorded sessions and documents in due time.
Registration to VOTE at the AEC General Assembly 2020 online on Saturday 7th November from 10:45 to 12:30 CET
In order to be able to vote at the AEC General Assembly 2020 online, one representative per AEC active member should register by filling in the registration form on the General Assembly Tab of the Congress webpage. All Congress participants are welcome to attend the General Assembly but only eligible participants who registered for voting will be able to vote. The deadline to register for voting at the General Assembly is Tuesday 3rd November. All eligible registered voters will receive an email with instructions and their unique voter code on 6th November, one day before voting takes place.