Call for applications for Working Group members
The project Strengthening Music in Society (SMS) is coordinated by AEC with support of the funding scheme Creative Europe – Support for European Networks. The project will start on 1st December 2017 and end on 30 November 2021. More information on the project is available on AEC website.
In the framework of the SMS project, AEC is looking for working group members to compose the following working groups:
- Working group on Diversity, Identity, Inclusiveness
- Working group on Entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurial mind-set for musicians
- Working group on Digitisation (Teacher Training in the Digital Age)
AEC invites its member institutions to suggest candidates for one or more of these working groups.
The call is open to all AEC member institutions. AEC wishes to ensure a balanced composition of the WG in terms of geographical origin, expertise and gender.
- Please click here for a brief presentation of the working group on Diversity, Identity, Inclusiveness (including the terms of reference of the WG)
- Please click here for a brief presentation of the working group on Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurial mind-set for musicians (including the terms of reference of the WG)
- Please click here for a brief presentation of the working group on Digitisation (Teacher Training in the Digital Age) (including the terms of reference of the WG)
Applications should be sent by email to the AEC Office at latest on 30th November 2017 (to the address firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the following documents in electronic form:
- The candidates’ CV and motivation letter
- A letter from the legal representative of the institution confirming the institution’s readiness to enable and recognize the participation of the candidate (if she or he is selected) to the WG in line with the terms of reference that have been published.
The decision on the appointment will be made by 15th December 2017 by a selection committee, consisting of members of AEC Council and AEC Office (in case of the Digitisation WG, also including representatives of EAS and EMU).