Student Involvement in the AEC
The AEC Student Working Group
In the context of the three-year project FULL SCORE, a Student Working Group (WG) has been formed with representatives of student associations from AEC member institutions. The Student WG members attend AEC events, conferences and meetings and give feedback on the AEC's activities from a student perspective.
The current Student WG members are:
- Ankna Arockiam (Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow, UK) - Member of the Learning Outcomes WG
- Sylvain Devaux (CoPeCo Master Programme) - Member of the Pop and Jazz Preparatory WG
- Ruth Fraser (Royal Conservatoire The Hague, The Netherlands) - Member of the Eearly Music Platform WG and Multirank WG
- Isabel Gonzalez Delgado (Conservatorio Superior de Murcia, Spain) - Member of the AEC Congress Committee
- Angelina Konstantinou (Ionian University, Corfu, Greece) - Member of the EPARM (European Platform for Artistic Research in Music) WG
- Saara Lindahl (Sibelius Academy – University of the Arts, Helsinki) - Member of the IRC (International Relations Coordinators) Developmental WG
Are you interested in becoming a Student WG member? As soon as any vacancy arises it will be posted in the Student WG site - Students from AEC member institutions are very welcomed to apply!
MusiQuE - Music Quality Enhancement
MusiQuE - Music Quality Enhancement is an external evaluation body dedicated to the continuous improvement of the quality of higher music education across Europe and beyond and to assisting higher music education institutions in their own enhancement of quality. The AEC is recruiting students to join Review Teams in quality enhancement procedures organised by MusiQuE. You can find more information on how to be involved here.