Pilot Project of a European Online Application System (EASY) for mobility among higher music education institutions
The International Relations Coordinators of AEC member institutions have been suggesting for some years that AEC could develop a common European online applications system for ERASMUS and other mobility schemes applications, in order to overcome various obstacles such as the amount of paper work. In the framework of the European Funded project FULL SCORE, a working group of international relations experts (a subgroup of the AEC IRCs working group), supported by the IT company ASIMUT, selected he Estonian company Dreamapply to provide an IT solution which could meet the needs of such a system at European level. With the input of the working group, the company has been shaping a first version of the European Online Application System (EASY) - Please click HERE to go to EASY
Pilot Project Partners - 41 Institutions
- Royal Academy of Music in Aahrus/Aalborg, Denmark
- Musikhögskolan Ingesund, Arvika, Sweden
- ESMUC, Barcelona, Spain
- Conservatorio di Musica N. Piccinni, Bari, Italy
- The Grieg Academy, Bergen, Norway
- Universität der Künste Berlin, Germany
- Conservatorio di Brescia, Italy
- The Royal Danish Academy of Music, Copenhagen, Denmark
- ESM Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Dijon, France
- Hochschule für Musik Carl Maria von Weber, Dresden, Germany
- SDMK – Danish National Academy of Music, Esbjerg/Odense, Denmark
- Conservatorio di Frosinone, Italy
- Prins Claus Conservatoruim, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Metropolia University, Helsinki, Finland
- The Sibelius Academy, Helsinki, Finland
- University of Applied Science, Kokkola, Finland
- Kuopion Academy of Music and Dance, Kuopio, Finland
- Novia University of Applied Science, Finland
- Conservatorio Tito Schipa, Lecce, Italy
- Ecole Supérieure Musique et Danse, Lille, France
- Royal College of Music London, UK
- CNSMD Lyon, France
- Malmoe Academy of Music, Sweden
- Norwegian Academy of Music, Oslo, Norway
- CNSMD Paris, France
- Pôle Supérieur d'enseignement artistique Paris Boulogne-Billancourt (PSPBB), Paris, France
- CESMD de Poitou-Charentes, Poitiers, France
- HAMU Prague, Czech Republic
- Iceland Academy of the Arts, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Latvian Cademy of Music, Riga, Latvia
- Codarts Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Department of Music and Dance, Stavanger, Norway
- Royal College of Music (KMH), Stockholm, Sweden
- The Estonian Academy of Music and Theater, Tallinn, Estonia
- Tbilisi State Conservatoire, Tbilisi, Georgia
- UIT - the Artic University of Tromso, Norway
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology Department of Music Trondheim, Norway
- Musikhochschule Trossingen, Germany
- University of Performing Arts Vienna, Austria
- Conservatorio Superior de Música de Vigo, Spain
- Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, Vilnius, Lithuania
What are the benefits of using EASY?
- Reducing paper work.
- Adapting to the various technical and structural requirements of AEC members institutions.
- The students will be able to autonomously submit online applications (audio/video) for more than one receiving institution and (if accepted) choose and confirm their final mobility destination.
- The international offices will be able to easily produce and handle interinstitutional agreements; verify, approvem return, forward applications; monitir the applications' status; finalize procedures.
- The teachers and faculty management will be able to receive applications, submit evaluations, sned feedback to international office
The ultimate and ambitious goal of this project is to have only one online application system for all exchanges within higher music education institutions in Europe.
What are the cost of using EASY?
The institutions joining by the indicated deadline will be asked to pay a 500 euro fee for the first pilot year. It includes an information and training sessions taking place in Krakow (September), Vienna and Tallinn (December) and the right to use the systems from its launch in January 2017 for students’ applications for the academic year 2017-2018.
How to join the system?
EASY system in the next project phase (intakes 2018-2019) please email Sara Primiterra at firstname.lastname@example.org.