International Relations Coordinators (IRC) Developmental Working Group
The International Relations Coordinators (IRC) Developmental Working Group is in charge of the organization of the AEC Annual meeting for International Relations Coordinators. This meeting is meant for administrative or teaching staff members in Conservatoires who deal with international relations and European programmes (such as ERASMUS), as well as for institutions not familiar with these programmes, but with an interest in becoming involved.
This meeting is important for networking, exchanging useful information and for developing partnerships. With this annual meeting, the AEC is bringing together a growing community of International Relations Coordinators. The programme of the meeting, as well as other important documents and policies on the field of international relations of conservatoires, are the result of the collaboration between the AEC office and the Working Group.
>>> Please click here to see the IRC Working Group terms of reference.
Working Group members:
- Bruno Pereira (ESMAE, Porto) - Chairman
- Raffaele Longo (Conservatorio di Musica “San Pietro a Majella”, Napoli)
- Payam Gul Susanni (Yasar University School of Music, Izmir)
- Victor Ciulian (University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna) - EASY subgroup
- Hanneleen Pihlak (Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre, Tallin) - EASY subgroup
- Christofer Fredriksson (University College of Opera - part of the Stockholm University of the Arts, Stockholm)
- Jan-Gerd Jruger (Prins Claus Conservatorium, Groningen)
- Student representative: Saara Lindahl (Sibelius Academy – University of the Arts, Helsinki)
- AEC Office representative: Sara Primiterra (AEC Events Manager) - EASY subgroup