European Platform for Artistic Research in Music (EPARM) preparatory Working Group
The European Platform for Artistic Research in Music preparatory Working group is in charge of organizing the AEC Annual EPARM meeting (Forum and Conference). The Working Group is formed by coopting active individuals in the relevant field of specialization within AEC member institutions. Proactivity, as well as geographical and gender balances are the applied criteria to guarantee the diverse and dynamic character of the group, who should ideally recreate the diversity of AEC members institutions.
Working Group Members:
- Peter Dejans - Chair (Orpheus Institute Ghent)
- Leonella Grasso Caprioli (Conservatorio di Vicenza)
- Kevin Voets (Artesis Plantijn Hogeschool Antwerpen)
- Henrik Frisk (Royal College of Music Stockholm)
- Mirjam Boggasch (Musikhochschule Karlsruhe)
- Ulf Baestlein (KUG Graz)
- Student representative: Angelina Konstantinou (Ionian University, Corfu, Greece)
- AEC office representative: Sara Primiterra (AEC Events Manager)
For more information about the EPARM Working group, please contact the AEC Office.